my debut post!

wahahaha =P well well after Lu Min's looooong post. which btw we don't mind do we? haha not like anybody reads this blog. yet. I'll keep mine short then! =p

Anyways most of my happenings have already been posted by Leng-Lei and Sara I guess hehe. So tomorrow I'm going for my CKS old school mates gathering at Pavilion. Right now, it just seems so far away. I mean, there have been people even since standard 1.. like Sheng Feng, Ching Yoon, Mei Li, Jin Shuen for instance. Then when we came to WMS we kind of drifted apart a little I guess. Yet we will always know where we came from, and like Brian said in his awesome slideshow.. we're all IRREPLACABLE. And of course the same will apply to peeps from WMS and the future people we shall eventually encounter.

And I'm really glad everybody's actively participating in this blog so that we can keep in touch and know what's going on in each other's lives =) Hopefully. Well.. life's like that. Hehe. So anyways this Friday I'll be going off to OBS. 24th family trip to China. I'll only be back New Year's Day. Let's see what interesting stories I'll fish out this holiday =P Keep me posted on what's happening with you guys yeah!


Oh here's something interesting I just heard from my sis: "I wanna tear my vagina apart coz it's so effing painful!!" XD dun let zyang know HAHA

and I'm off...


0 comments: