Updates...

Heyy!! I am soooo bored at home. There's nothing much to do... I'm downloading gossip girl so i can watch it... I think gossip girl wasn't very bad... but my sis(tze ying) hates it. She said the show is full of b*tches... Hahaha. Can u guys recommend some drama series???

Oh, and i just cut my hair today.... There's this saloon near my hse called Trio Hair Studio. They have this promotion going on called lunch rush. It costs Rm38 for wash, blow and cut. Quite cheap.. My sis n I went to the saloon. It was the quitest saloon i hv ever been. We were the only customers. Probably that's y they had a promotion. I had my hair cut till shoulder length n i looked weird. Somehow i look abit diff in the pic. I think i might stay at home for a few days until my hair grows longer. Hahha.


I just received a letter from my college today... Orientation day is just 20days away... Uh oh.. i hvn buy my textbooks yet.. I hope college is gonna be ok... I'm dropping all my science subjects. Taking economics, accounting n legal studies. Hope that i made the right decisions... I dun think my future occupation is going to be related to science.
My elder sis kept telling me that she wants a poodle (is that how u spell it??). My parents were like what for u want a dog?? Y not u just use the money u spend on a dog on a human instead?? My mum said it's not like a dog can repay u... The way she said about having dogs was like having a disaster. U have to wash it, feed it then they often drop their fur... My dad said some ppl want to have a dog because when u scold them they wont fight back. Really??
I gtg now.. Will update bout myself later... Byee~~~


0 comments: