Yes, after dunno how many months, I, Alanna Ong Min Quen, have decided to post something on Cirque. I have been far too lazy. Well, not exactly. There's college and driving! I HAVE MY FREAKIN LICENSE! No, sadly I can't drive alone yet. I drive to and from college everyday with either one of my parents inside. Driving, seriously not fun. Malaysian drivers are scary and crazy and dangerous. Including moi. So far three days has past since I started driving and I have gotten hon-ed at least once everyday. I am not a terrible driver, I swear, it's just the rest of the cars are driving too fast and when I try to get out into the road, they hon. So, if you guys need a lift, call me in 3 months time. Hur.
TCSH Orientation Night is coming up! You think it's like prom? Oh no. I think we WMS students have gone through enough hassle to dress up for that night. Spending alot of money on make up, hair, dress and yada yada. This time, it's going to be different. It's our own clothes! Own make up! Natural hair! No money required. Just time. Max time to get ready, 1 hour. Unlike prom, I took approximately 6 hours. Still, we girls are talking and asking each other what we're wearing for that evening. I'll bring my camera that night to snap loads of pictures of the WMS > TCSH students, if my camera doesn't decide to act nuts and start vibrating on its own. It vibrates!!!! You can substitute it into a massage thingy. Pfft!
Anyhoo, I have to do my Maths now. Doing equations for the Area and Perimeter. Seriously, who thought it would be that complex. It isn't really. Haha!
Toodles with love,
Alanna the Banana
TCSH Orientation Night is coming up! You think it's like prom? Oh no. I think we WMS students have gone through enough hassle to dress up for that night. Spending alot of money on make up, hair, dress and yada yada. This time, it's going to be different. It's our own clothes! Own make up! Natural hair! No money required. Just time. Max time to get ready, 1 hour. Unlike prom, I took approximately 6 hours. Still, we girls are talking and asking each other what we're wearing for that evening. I'll bring my camera that night to snap loads of pictures of the WMS > TCSH students, if my camera doesn't decide to act nuts and start vibrating on its own. It vibrates!!!! You can substitute it into a massage thingy. Pfft!
Anyhoo, I have to do my Maths now. Doing equations for the Area and Perimeter. Seriously, who thought it would be that complex. It isn't really. Haha!
Toodles with love,
Alanna the Banana

0 comments:
Post a Comment