Heloooooooooooo everyone! :D
I am glad to announce I'm actually enjoying college :D
Not only do I get to study what I want to study, I get to wear what I want. Teeeheeee.
Sorry very syiok sendiri now :P
I'm doing A levels by the way and I'm taking Economics, Pure Mathematics and Law for now. I'll be starting my history classes in March ;) History as in European history.
:P
Anyhoo, I really miss all of you guys! MUST MEET UP OKAY!
I sound like some bimbo here.
So I shall go off now before I make myself sound even more bimbotic than I already do.
Ood bai!
I am glad to announce I'm actually enjoying college :D
Not only do I get to study what I want to study, I get to wear what I want. Teeeheeee.
Sorry very syiok sendiri now :P
I'm doing A levels by the way and I'm taking Economics, Pure Mathematics and Law for now. I'll be starting my history classes in March ;) History as in European history.
:P
Anyhoo, I really miss all of you guys! MUST MEET UP OKAY!
I sound like some bimbo here.
So I shall go off now before I make myself sound even more bimbotic than I already do.
Ood bai!

0 comments:
Post a Comment