=) Happy Bday Lenglei!!

Hey people!! First Thing, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LENGLEI!!! =D haha.. All the best in MCKL!! Did u celebrate ur bday?? I m pretty sure ur mum is gonna bake those wonderful cakes for u.... Hmm.. Jealouss... My mum refrains me from using the oven!! HAHA because she noes i wanna bake smth!! LOL.

Life is quite hectic for me now. A lot of assignments are dued around the same time. But anywayz, i finally went for my undang amali!! Heheh Be proud of me =D I didnt know we werent suppose to wear shorts. So when i went to register the guAdd Imagey was like ' Oh, u cannot wear shorts.' I kinda went O.o U noe when u planned to do smth den juz because u wore shorts u couldnt listen to undang. Luckily i stayed near the centre so i went home quickly changed to jeans. When i reached he was like 'AIYAA!! Y u wear slippers??' Sorry lahhh!!! U also din tell meee... Heheh. Of coz i din say dat. i was like uhhh.... But he said nvm.. Den lined up to register n went to class. I was kinda surprised to see my class to hv ppl from diff ages. I m serious! There is this man who looks 50++ i think. His hair was all white, n there was a few women in their late twenties i think... I thought it was goin to be boring man.. cause a lot ppl told me to prepare entertainment n stuff.. So i brought a storybook n my ipod! i did use them but not during the kursus la. I managed to finish the whole kursus without feeling sleepy!! HEHE. But the guy din teach much on signs n stuff... So i suppose i hv to study myself? I might take my undang test this sunday. Hmm.... See how things turn out.

Today I had LAN (Malaysian Studies) presentation, Song of unity. Basically we hv to sing a song about unity lor... Alanna n I were the singers!! We used Stay by Estrella. I think we did quite well cause everyone clapped for us!! HAHA i was so proud! Here is the video clip! My friend recorded it for me but the quality isnt good.


Alanna was superrr loud! Hahah So u guys might not be able to hear my voice. Heheh. Mok n another member was playing the guitar. In the middle mok was solo-ing!! Can only see Mok's arm. (Blame the camera man)



0 comments: