well this is actually a short one for Leng-Lei but decided to share it with you guys. my cousin's doing architecture at UCL right now.. and he says it's freaking hard. He laughs at himself when he talks about it too. For instance:(btw my couz's nicname is Ah Lun =P)
Scenario #1
Ah Lun: Sir, I don't think I can finish my assignment... I've only been sleeping 3 hours a night for three weeks..
Professor: Then work harder!!
Ah Lun: I don't think I can... zzzz snore...
Scenario #2
Ah Lun: At first when everybody tells you architecture is hard.. you ignore them and think.. How hard can it be to draw a stupid building?? Yeah, now all I want to do is draw a staircase.
Us: Really?!?!
Ah Lun: You can pass with a staircase.. but it has to be really good.
Scenario #3
Actually this ain't bout architecture =p My cousin NEVER reads. For instance, he went to the largest library in London and came out with a small book about football jokes lol. So one day, he goes to the library to borrow just one book...
Librarian: I think you have exceeded the number of books you can borrow.
Ah Lun: Are you sure?!?!
Personal joke for himself.. haha.
Scenario #1
Ah Lun: Sir, I don't think I can finish my assignment... I've only been sleeping 3 hours a night for three weeks..
Professor: Then work harder!!
Ah Lun: I don't think I can... zzzz snore...
Scenario #2
Ah Lun: At first when everybody tells you architecture is hard.. you ignore them and think.. How hard can it be to draw a stupid building?? Yeah, now all I want to do is draw a staircase.
Us: Really?!?!
Ah Lun: You can pass with a staircase.. but it has to be really good.
Scenario #3
Actually this ain't bout architecture =p My cousin NEVER reads. For instance, he went to the largest library in London and came out with a small book about football jokes lol. So one day, he goes to the library to borrow just one book...
Librarian: I think you have exceeded the number of books you can borrow.
Ah Lun: Are you sure?!?!
Personal joke for himself.. haha.

0 comments:
Post a Comment