Honours Day

So... i shall blog bout honours day eh?? I arrived there late today around 9 smth i think. It was suppose to start at 8.30 if i m not wrong. Around 8.45 alanna n jon startin smsing me askin whether i m coming or not... Actually it wasnt really my fault u noe.. My mum woke up late and she wanted to do hse chores!! So, i was late for honours day. But anywayz, i was quite lucky. I managed to skip matthew's speech!! LOL!!i didnt miss anything interesting. HAHA. So, honours day was just like any other prize giving event la.. So boring... Speeches, choir, Ensemble the usual routine. I was bored so i started talkin to john. I didnt realise john was sitting behind me for like after 20 mins. I even turned back to see the crowd behind me for a few times. lol. I saw yu wern who sat like 5 or 6 rows away. Then i waved at him and asked him were was john he was pointing in front. i didnt understand at first, after that he said smth behind. I was quite slow... I realised john actually was infront of me after a few mins. haha. Alan was supposed to sit next to me but he's all the way in melb. And i spotted quite a few empty spaces too. Most of them are in Aus, including sara n yen.


Many of them dressed quite formally. Seriously like office girls. Collared shirts, black pants or black skirt, high heels... I was wearing a dress (It's not a night gown, justin) and flats. Too casual. LOL... As if i was goin to a shopping mall. Haha.. And Leng-lei finally got herself a pair of high heels!! HAHA They r only 1 day old. Proud of her. The shoes were nice. =)




Haha. I dun think Leng lei knew i took a pic of her high heels. LOL. After all the speeches and performaces and prize giving, it was time for kay hwa's speech!! The scholar of the yearr!! woah... Leng-lei, alanna n I took a video of it together using our phones. Kay hwa's speech was like quite long... around 6mins. I changed my hands while recording for a vry longg time.. So it's kinda shaky at the back.. Sorry!! Well... maybe alanna n leng-lei can upload the vid together and u can watch it 3 times.. Haha. Below is the video of kay hwa's speech. Enjoy!







0 comments: