Hey guys, finally i m blogging now cause i m having holidays!! 2 weeks!! Yay!! So, my exams were.... ok i guess.. duno. But i m quite sure that i will never be an accountant in my whole entire life. I duno whether i dun like the subject itself or it's just my lecturer. My lecturer's way of teaching is just... weird to me. Whenever u ask a ques, she asks u back a ques. i get so pissed dat i dun even wanna ask her ques anymore. Nvm bout dat. I shall work on acc by myself.
So, during this 2 weeks holidays i dun hv anything to do. So, i signed up for a internship for law students. Sounds cool eh?? Haha... I duno wat are we gonna do, since we dun reli noe much about law. Especially msia law... My sis used to worked in a law firm here. She was like complaining to us. Saying the ppl here speaks bahasa rojak. A sentence can hv malay and eng together. I duno if it applies to contracts or not. And, we have to wear formal. Dat means we'll have to dress up like office girl!! again!! hehhe... i had to wear formal for eng oral test last time.. Cool eh?? U get to dress up n wear heels. LoL...
I hv been waiting for a reply about this matter and i received a mail about an hour ago. The law firm is vry near my hse and my college. It's in hartamas. So, i was happy and i started asking my friends if they are going. We were like ok and everything... Suddenly, i realized we hv different days. I m like 2 days before them... which means we wont be colleagues.... I was like O.O..... Damn it!! I hv to go thru a new environment again??? Firstly, the only wms in my class, so need to make new friends. Now, have to make new friends again.... I just hate new environments.... So, i have been telling myself. Its ok, its only two days. But then, it's kinda like 2 Whole days... from 8.30 to 6!! OMG.... Arghhh... God must hv hated me.... Maybe he thinks i m anti-social and needs to make friends...
I noe i m complaining.... But i had to find a way to uhh.... get all my feelings out. I guess writing all these crap makes me feel better. U guys dun hv to read it anywayz.
Smth funny u guys can watch this. Sooo funny!!HAHAH
So, during this 2 weeks holidays i dun hv anything to do. So, i signed up for a internship for law students. Sounds cool eh?? Haha... I duno wat are we gonna do, since we dun reli noe much about law. Especially msia law... My sis used to worked in a law firm here. She was like complaining to us. Saying the ppl here speaks bahasa rojak. A sentence can hv malay and eng together. I duno if it applies to contracts or not. And, we have to wear formal. Dat means we'll have to dress up like office girl!! again!! hehhe... i had to wear formal for eng oral test last time.. Cool eh?? U get to dress up n wear heels. LoL...
I hv been waiting for a reply about this matter and i received a mail about an hour ago. The law firm is vry near my hse and my college. It's in hartamas. So, i was happy and i started asking my friends if they are going. We were like ok and everything... Suddenly, i realized we hv different days. I m like 2 days before them... which means we wont be colleagues.... I was like O.O..... Damn it!! I hv to go thru a new environment again??? Firstly, the only wms in my class, so need to make new friends. Now, have to make new friends again.... I just hate new environments.... So, i have been telling myself. Its ok, its only two days. But then, it's kinda like 2 Whole days... from 8.30 to 6!! OMG.... Arghhh... God must hv hated me.... Maybe he thinks i m anti-social and needs to make friends...
I noe i m complaining.... But i had to find a way to uhh.... get all my feelings out. I guess writing all these crap makes me feel better. U guys dun hv to read it anywayz.
Smth funny u guys can watch this. Sooo funny!!HAHAH

3 comments:
HAHA. Leng Lei. Where in the world did ya find that from? Rape me in my thighs tuts my barreh. HAHA.
OMG. Not LENG LEI, TZE ZHEONG. I am SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO sorry. HAHA.
LOL!! It's ok jus!! Hahha. My friend showed it to me!! i couldnt stop laughing!! HAHA
Post a Comment