Anyways, LAST FRIDAY WAS SZELING'S BDAY WHOWOOWOWO.
I got her a Graffi-tee shirt that said "RETARDED 1"! it was too perfect!
Ivan+Leanne, Shunyong+Shini, Jeremy+Caroline, Szeling+Andrew, Zong Yuan and I went to Midvalley.
Uh yea. THAT'S LIKE 4 COUPLES zomg. SUPER MAJOR LAMPPOST WEI. I seriously didn't know where to look lol! But i'm glad szeling had fun :D! thank god zong yuan was there hahah! then justina came along and accompany us play pool, and watched Wolverine with me after zong yuan left.
OH YEA before MV, Szeling and Kevin make the MOST IMPULSIVE birthday buddies ever.
At around 11.30am szeling waltz back into college with 10 dozen krispy kreme donuts :O
THAT'S LIKE
10 x 12 = 120 DONUTS.
A LOT.
MCKL people are KK's best customer la. They should give us some kind of special discount.
So they were basically giving out donuts for free. Diabetes in boxes srsly. Now everyone knows when their birthdays are. Their birthdays is FREE DONUT DAY. haha.
SARA AND ZYEN, szeling wanted a MUSICAL from you, since i got a r-tard dance! geddit done!
wookay??
Zz
very sleepy nights.


0 comments:
Post a Comment