THANK GOD!!!

I m feeling super uper happy now!!! cause my thumbdrive survived!!! =D Yeshh... it went into the washing machine with my pants. It was washed twice in the washing machine. Yeahhh.. It was in my pants and after all the washing and tumbling and watever it fell out. My mum didnt see it and she did her second round of luandry with my thumbdrive in it!!!

Later, my mum showed me my wet thumbdrive to me.. I was like O.O!!! My assignments!!! I had a legal draft dued tmr and everything is inside.... Last time, i had my english assignment dued in 2 weeks time. And my thumbdrive DIED... I had to retype everything ok!! 20+ Pages.... Lucky this time it's only 4 pages for my legal assignment.

Anyways, I went online to check on how to deal with wet thumbdrives... Cant help it!! this thumbdrive is only 3 months old.... Anywayz, i found out that many thumbdrives manage to live after being washed in the washing machine for many times. If, the thumbdrive is dry enough. I dry it using a hairdryer, under the aircond, blew it, shook it.... desperate.. Haha.... So, i wanted to put it under the sun this morning. But it was so gloomy, so i dedcided to bring it to college to dry it under the aircond.

When i reachde college, i thought the thumbdrive was dry enough. Altough there were ppl who dried their thumbdrives for at least 24 hrs. So, i tried it during lunch time on my laptop. To my surprise it was working!!! Yeahhh!!! All datas still alive =) So guys, next time if ur thumbdrive end up having a shower in the washing machine. Dun throw it away. It's still usable. Hehe!!

That's all for now. Byee!!


0 comments: