Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates… Have been kinda busy this week… Having small tests almost everyday… dat’s the sucky thing bout july. it is the only month with 31 days n no holidays!!! =( I juz wanna update u guys bout wms school concert dat I went last Saturday…. I wouldn’t hv gone if I didn’t hv a free ticket!! Hahaha… My sis’s fren didn’t want the ticket. dats how I got the free ticket n this yr’s theme was Puteri Gunung Ledang. The concert was kinda funny cause they sing in bm but the actors speak in English. I didn’t pay attention to the whole concert especially to the dances…. all of them were alike. all malay dances… some of F5’08 students were there… like Jeremy, caroline, kay hwa, ching yoon, shun yong, shini, chai, boon siew, kumaresh n hoong min. some of them bought tickets because they thought they weren’t allowed to go in without a ticket. but actually ex students can go in for free!! haha!! Kayhwa bought VIP ticets somemore, 100 bucks!!!
Oh before I forget smth!! I think wms has a lot of weirdos now…. Before I went into the hall I was outside 5W replyin msgs, den dere is this dude… he came up to me n tried to take a pic (camwhore) wif me…. den I gave him dat look la… n I said ‘uhh… do I know u??’ damm weird ok.. den he ran away la… after dat I saw ching yoon coming towards me… dat weirdo tried to take ching yoon’s pic also… =.=” n then, during the 20 mins intermission, kayhwa, Jeremy, caroline n I were buying food drinks la… den there is this F2 dude…. he’s just weird… I duno how to explain it…. Arghh…. nvm…
The worst part about the concert is listening to matthew’s speech again… OMG…. I thought I dun need to listen to her voice ever again after honours day… Lol… I saw zhuo wei after the concert…. Had a little chat with him.. He doesn’t seem vry confident wif his Spm.. especially sejarah… oh well… I think he can do better if he memorize the whole book n spit the whole thing out… He said the current F4 ppl r hopeless… Haha… Ms leong scolded them… N, the leo board sucks now… Oh man, nobody can beat u lah leng lei!! Hahah Oh!! and zyen!! I saw ur dad (with his video cam), ur mum n zhi ying!!! =D I think they were late!! hahah!! Ur mum told me u n sara r having ur exams now… Good Luck n All the best yeaaa!!! ;)
Sorry I din take any pics of the concert. this is the only pic I took fer my sis.. =D (nice lehh.. I did her make up fer her!!)



0 comments:
Post a Comment