Hellooo people!!! How's life? College life is getting bad now.. I hv trials in like 2 weeks? and this week i m having tests EVERYDAY! omg... kill mee!! I hate accounts!! Well, most of my close college friends noe how much i HATE accounts. Seriously, i shouldnt hv listened to my mum... =( she said accounts very easy lah.. bla bla bla... Damn... maybe i shud hv taken psychology!! Haha! I see u guys are getting ready to apply for unis too?? Haha! i think i hv decieded to take law. Melb Monash would be my first pririoty and IF (touch wood) i cannot get into monash then i'll hv to take commerce in melb u. I duno if it's possible to get 96 for monash.. The marks is insanee!! 96!! i m so not a genius okayy... Whoopss... sounds like i m complaining a lot! Haha
So, i shall clarify more on MonCheriex to lumin then... Uhh.. Mon Cheriex is like a blogshop selling clothes... Its not a brand name!! Just our blogshop name. And!! We buy and sell clothes. we do not uh... invent our own clothes u see?? i duno how some ppl think of that. Lanna, Kavi, Jus n I are the owners for MonCheriex. We are the proud owners mann!! =P The main models are Lanna n Jus cause they hv hot bodies! Lol. Business is quite okay. I think we are picking up slowly. =) And, lumin!! if u wan smth dun need debit card lah!! Aiyoo.. i can always ask my sis to pass to ur bro or watever. Haha!!
Just some updates on me in college. Last friday, our college has merdeka celebration. I thought we r already over all these kinda stuff u noe? They call it cultural day i think.. So, everybody should wear traditional clothes. So... i wore ceongsam lor... wat else.. i dun think i wanna buy a new traditional clothes juz for one day. There will pics... Can see more on facebook larh.
Its weird to walk in traditional clothes when u need to walk out of yr college u noe?? Especially u r sooooo red... During lunch time we went to hartamas shopping centre, i feel the stares... Scary.. i m so not used to the attention. I went to the toilet and there is this angmoh tat looked at me from head to toe.. I m so not wearing a ceongsam unless there is an important occasion. And, its not easy to walk in ceongsam.. Ahh... the slits killed me that day. Cannot sit,walk or even lean on a chair properly... Anywayz, our merdeka celebration was much better than wms. They prepared a short vid clip. It was quite funny!! haha!! There werent a lot of speeches and singing songs like Wms. So, it was soo much bearable. Haha...
I needa go off now... The books r waiting for me.. Haihz.. i hv been slacking for the past few days.. =( Bye!
P/s: Lumin n Zyen when r u guys coming back?? How long? Miss u ppl!! =)



0 comments:
Post a Comment