Hello peoples! I don't think I have ever posted a proper post on this blog and since this blog needs reviving, here I am! JENG JENG JENG!
Anyways I just came back from Bangkok on Tuesday night. I went there for a debate competition! :D it was the Asians British Parliamentary Debate Championship and I'm proud to say that out of 92 teams, I was one of the 32 teams to make it to the octofinals and it's a big deal okay cos it's an international tourney with 57 unis, from 9 diff Asian nations! So *applause*
Anyhoo, it was a great competition and I enjoyed myself a whole lot though there was very little shopping involved. I only shopped for one day :( But it's okay, my debate achievement compensated for it. Teehee! :D
I went for the Zara sale @ Atria today and it was disappointing for there were nice stuff but a super long queue and I had to go back to college for classes so I left empty handed + a broken heart. :(
Anyways I just came back from Bangkok on Tuesday night. I went there for a debate competition! :D it was the Asians British Parliamentary Debate Championship and I'm proud to say that out of 92 teams, I was one of the 32 teams to make it to the octofinals and it's a big deal okay cos it's an international tourney with 57 unis, from 9 diff Asian nations! So *applause*
Anyhoo, it was a great competition and I enjoyed myself a whole lot though there was very little shopping involved. I only shopped for one day :( But it's okay, my debate achievement compensated for it. Teehee! :D
I went for the Zara sale @ Atria today and it was disappointing for there were nice stuff but a super long queue and I had to go back to college for classes so I left empty handed + a broken heart. :(
But it's okay for I played...


0 comments:
Post a Comment