CNY..

ok.. so as all of you know.. I don't really have a hometown. or do I?!?!? that's what I just found out recently. that I actually do have a kampung to balik.. in Rasa. Yaya.. I know. You've probably never heard of this place. Well, truth be told, neither have I =P

alright.. so this place is just 45minutes away from KL. I have no more relatives living there, and it was where my greatgrandpapa grew up in. Since I have just recently figured out how to put images in posts...I shall put my skills to use! =D note pics are in serious lack of people! but enjoy the old house though.. it's actually reconstructed and kind of like a mini museum.. lol.

Rasa








the haunted mansion. jk XD











lion dance rasa style!












prayer place.













sis and cousin












some kind of funky royal guest room? very western.












an old chevrolet's car engine... full of spider webs man..











dining table inside..















leftovers of real tin. greatgrandpa was a tin miner. the other pic is the steering wheel for another old car.








man blogging is hard!!! rearranging the pics is a headache! feel so jakun now.. >< next time maybe I'll post some really really loooooooooong delayed china pics LOL


0 comments: