Hellooo everyone~
I'm so in awe because all of you are actually putting in entries. I feel so.....left out if you will. SO I shall BROG!
So right, I got my P licence last week. Hmmm it is embarrassing but I shall tell all you people! I failed my road test once and my bukit test twice. Which would mean I did the whole test THREE times. -.- I'm so sick of that place. I AM SO TRAUMATISED! Though I kinda like manual cars, auto ones are shoo much easier to drive. Anyhoos, driving is still fun. Good luck to Donkey and zhiyen and sara!~
Oh yes before I forget, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYBODAY!
Stupid Chinese New Year traffic SO annoying. Everyone should just go home and STAY home. UGH
Seriously, I don't know how you people write like uber long posts. I can never seem to do it. See now I'm beginning to ramble. -.-
My aunts are in Hokkaido for CNY. Sho nice. Oh yes oh yes I have finally started Japanese lessons with Alanna Banana. Surprisingly most of the people there are working. Hmm..
Ok right I'm out of things to say. I'm so bad at this.
Toodles~
I'm so in awe because all of you are actually putting in entries. I feel so.....left out if you will. SO I shall BROG!
So right, I got my P licence last week. Hmmm it is embarrassing but I shall tell all you people! I failed my road test once and my bukit test twice. Which would mean I did the whole test THREE times. -.- I'm so sick of that place. I AM SO TRAUMATISED! Though I kinda like manual cars, auto ones are shoo much easier to drive. Anyhoos, driving is still fun. Good luck to Donkey and zhiyen and sara!~
Oh yes before I forget, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYBODAY!
Stupid Chinese New Year traffic SO annoying. Everyone should just go home and STAY home. UGH
Seriously, I don't know how you people write like uber long posts. I can never seem to do it. See now I'm beginning to ramble. -.-
My aunts are in Hokkaido for CNY. Sho nice. Oh yes oh yes I have finally started Japanese lessons with Alanna Banana. Surprisingly most of the people there are working. Hmm..
Ok right I'm out of things to say. I'm so bad at this.
Toodles~

0 comments:
Post a Comment