Just wanna wish Donkey a Happy 18th Birthday!! Hahaha... wow.... kay u r like legal now mann... hahha able to do a lot of things now ehh?? =P I'm like in my campus's izone.. Haha!! having accounts now... But everyone seem to be going on facebook, msn, online games bla bla bla... No 1 doing their work... U noe y?? cause we dunno what to doo!!=P
Ohh!! I'm having an CNY open house on the 8th Feb. Can u guys go??? It's on a sunday. A public holiday. Uhmm... Programmes includes... BBall, Snooker, Tennis... So if u guys wanna play u can bring your stuff... for snooker dont need la... My condo managment will provide it. Can u guys come?? Pleaseee?? I need to know the amount of ppl ASAP.. I live next to Solaris Mont' Kiara. My condo name is LaGrande Kiara. Can u guys please tell me if u can make it? I think it shud be in the afternoon(i think)... Sms me if u guys r coming.. =)
P/S: Sorry if the colour for the first line is kinda weird... I forgot which blue is it. N to ppl out there I M NOT BLUR!!!
Ohh!! I'm having an CNY open house on the 8th Feb. Can u guys go??? It's on a sunday. A public holiday. Uhmm... Programmes includes... BBall, Snooker, Tennis... So if u guys wanna play u can bring your stuff... for snooker dont need la... My condo managment will provide it. Can u guys come?? Pleaseee?? I need to know the amount of ppl ASAP.. I live next to Solaris Mont' Kiara. My condo name is LaGrande Kiara. Can u guys please tell me if u can make it? I think it shud be in the afternoon(i think)... Sms me if u guys r coming.. =)
P/S: Sorry if the colour for the first line is kinda weird... I forgot which blue is it. N to ppl out there I M NOT BLUR!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment