Bored...

Heyy... I know it has been ages since i blogged but there was nothing interesting for me to blog about anyway. Well... I m VERY bored at home... All alone... My parents and ying left for aussie for a week n i hv to stay in msia cause i hv collegee!!! Y does my holidays shud be a week earlier then the secondary schoolss!!!

Hmmm..... I hv to go college by following my college friend. She actually stays in the condo next to mine. So she's like my neighbour u noe.. Hahah. For the first day i wasnt used to it yet and i had to blast my ipod on the speakers so that the house isnt dat quiet. And it gets kinda freaky when it's around 11 or 12. Hehe...

I hate it when u guys are talkin bout ur driving tests, how ur parents dun let ur drive!!! I noe u ppl r gonna laugh at me when u noe dat i hvn even go for my undang kursus yet... Cant blame me u noeee!! I was suppose to go last week, then everybody left for aus. I think march shud be quite free for me but all of them have to go away.... Sucks... =(

College has been quite bored nowadays. Classes as usual. Legal studies is as boring as usual, I HATE accounts, dun reli understand her. Maybe i m juz not an a/cs person! Hahah... Oh!! We are havin issue analysis for english now. so we had to watch a movie called 'Enough' by J Lo n many more.. (cause i dunno their name =P) It's quite ok... Bout domestic violence. After we watch it we are gonna hv some individual interview bout it. Smth like oral n we hv to wear formal. Haha just like leo... We are gonna hv perform a unity song for Malaysian Studies. Alanna n I are gonna sing 'Stay' by Estrella. but the lyrics will be changed.. Hahah... I might record it. Well, duno yet. We'll see. =D

One More thing!!! I goin sky trekking this saturdayy!! HAHA!! At last!! Hope that i get to meet ze french guy! Hahah... Today we had donk's Sky Adventure Club's meeting. But only around 16 ppl turned up out of like 80+ ppl i think. Haha... Before the meeting started, Kim played the Barbie Girl song into the microphone. Jus was playing with this toy at toys r us before that. U hv to speak into it n it can change ur voice into alien, spaceman n robot. HAHA... Jus was quite hyper...

Gonna stop here for now. Have to finish econs assignment n i hv a/cs test on fri.. C ya!!


0 comments: