Seems like I'm missing out quite a bit on this blog. =D
I don't know if you people are interested in what's going on in my life, but who cares I will tell anyway! haha =b
Anyway, Jason Mraz WAS SOOOO FRIGGIN AWESOMEEEEE!! But I'm too cheapskate to buy the CD and the EPs and the T-shirt and whatever Zhiyen bought. xD But the concert was sooooooo gooooooood! Makes me wish we had tickets to the mosh pit. NEVERMIND, NEXT TIME! =D
And now, the 2-in1 cousins have gone off to Aussieland. I'm so against Australia. Why is everyone going there?! PFFT! I'm gonna miss you 2. D= Zhiyen who's on the same wavelength as I am and Sara whose name I have to call out a minimum of 5 times before she's aware that I'm talking to her. NEVERTHELESS, you 2 will be back. And remember me if you guys wanna go karaoke-ing ok. I have about 9 months to practice! *sobs* I'm sorry I couldn't see you off at the airport. I have a bloody licence but I'm still on parental probation. Bleh! Why do parents seem to let their sons drive right after they get their licence. It's not fairrrrrrrrrr! Anyway, I digress! I will miss the both of you. But there's this blog and Facebook and MSN and Skype (which I don't have because Linux doesn't seem to be able to detect my mic and webcam -.-) and technology is wonderful!
Soooo.....college is great. The people in KDU are so nice. And I don't hate anyone yet. xD And I'm determined to have as much fun as I can before I step into the big bad world. Oh but there's this Christian ambusher on campus. She's soon to be my Accs teacher -.- and she's hell bent on converting every non-believer. And she's very persistent (in a scary way). Even Suevern is afraid of her.
Getting boring eh? I shall spare you all. So, seeya peoples!
I don't know if you people are interested in what's going on in my life, but who cares I will tell anyway! haha =b
Anyway, Jason Mraz WAS SOOOO FRIGGIN AWESOMEEEEE!! But I'm too cheapskate to buy the CD and the EPs and the T-shirt and whatever Zhiyen bought. xD But the concert was sooooooo gooooooood! Makes me wish we had tickets to the mosh pit. NEVERMIND, NEXT TIME! =D
And now, the 2-in1 cousins have gone off to Aussieland. I'm so against Australia. Why is everyone going there?! PFFT! I'm gonna miss you 2. D= Zhiyen who's on the same wavelength as I am and Sara whose name I have to call out a minimum of 5 times before she's aware that I'm talking to her. NEVERTHELESS, you 2 will be back. And remember me if you guys wanna go karaoke-ing ok. I have about 9 months to practice! *sobs* I'm sorry I couldn't see you off at the airport. I have a bloody licence but I'm still on parental probation. Bleh! Why do parents seem to let their sons drive right after they get their licence. It's not fairrrrrrrrrr! Anyway, I digress! I will miss the both of you. But there's this blog and Facebook and MSN and Skype (which I don't have because Linux doesn't seem to be able to detect my mic and webcam -.-) and technology is wonderful!
Soooo.....college is great. The people in KDU are so nice. And I don't hate anyone yet. xD And I'm determined to have as much fun as I can before I step into the big bad world. Oh but there's this Christian ambusher on campus. She's soon to be my Accs teacher -.- and she's hell bent on converting every non-believer. And she's very persistent (in a scary way). Even Suevern is afraid of her.
Getting boring eh? I shall spare you all. So, seeya peoples!

0 comments:
Post a Comment