hey peoplee!!! sorry for being missing for a longgg time.. =) Hv been bz with college... I just finished moot court today!! If u guys wonder wat moot court is, its like uhh.. boston legal... Haha.. Means we will hv a court case in class.. All court procedures must be followed n stuff la.. My class did a murder case. I was the prosecutor's witness, the CSI officer!! Cool lehhh!! =D hahah... so i testified on the evidence found.. all that lah... i hv a few pics on the situation in our class.. i could only take the pics of the judge, juries n lawyers.

The juries at the back n Yivonne the Public Prosecutor

Ms White(Abby) the maid n the judge(Andrew) in the middle n juries

Ms Green (simone), the psychiatric

ProfessorPlump Plum (Andy)

The juries discussing....
And then... its me!! =) NERDY...

The juries at the back n Yivonne the Public Prosecutor

Ms White(Abby) the maid n the judge(Andrew) in the middle n juries

Ms Green (simone), the psychiatric

Professor

The juries discussing....
Overall, my legal teacher said we improved... Haha... but everything was done in a rush... But it was really good. We hv to thank Andrew(Judge) n Yivonne(Public Prosecutor) for doing most of the work! =)
So, today when we were preparing for moot court i was bored... I dun need to testify for the second day.. so simone n I played with professor plum's huge glasses.. Lol... Wanna see how simone looked like?
So, today when we were preparing for moot court i was bored... I dun need to testify for the second day.. so simone n I played with professor plum's huge glasses.. Lol... Wanna see how simone looked like?
And then... its me!! =) NERDY...
Haha!! It was quite a good experiene... being a CSI officer and all that.... I hope i can get good grades!! Haha..
Oh ya! Luminnnnn!! i received ur card todayyy!! i m so sorry!! my mum opens the letter box like once in 2-3 weeks. Lol. It was very pwetty!!! This is the 2nd card u give mee!! HAha!! U said u were sleepy while doing it. I can imagine dat u noe... Haha.. Typical sara! Loves doing things till vry late at night.. This card can wait!! Later got eyebags how? Haha!!

Last yr! =)

The cover of the envelope.


A lot of drawings now. =)
Did u guys spot the similarity in both cards?? She always get my name wrongly.. Haihz..

Oh ya! Luminnnnn!! i received ur card todayyy!! i m so sorry!! my mum opens the letter box like once in 2-3 weeks. Lol. It was very pwetty!!! This is the 2nd card u give mee!! HAha!! U said u were sleepy while doing it. I can imagine dat u noe... Haha.. Typical sara! Loves doing things till vry late at night.. This card can wait!! Later got eyebags how? Haha!!

Last yr! =)

The cover of the envelope.


A lot of drawings now. =)
Did u guys spot the similarity in both cards?? She always get my name wrongly.. Haihz..
And yisiang too! Thank u! =)

I miss u people lahh!! when u guys come back we need to go out n hv fun!! A gathering!! Maybe hv a karaoke session! since sara is not so scared of singing now! =)



0 comments:
Post a Comment